Monday, February 4, 2013

My collection of Revlon Colorstay nail polish

I love this line of polish!  They really do last longer and have awesome shine!  I always use the Revlon Colorstay top coat over it, but even though I own the Colorstay base coat I usually end up using some type of treatment base coat instead, like the Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4 in 1 Treatment I've been using for the last few weeks. It doesn't seem to make a difference in the staying power of the Colorstay, it really does last until I take it off!

Today I am wearing Bold Sangria!


I swatched all 22 colors I own on a wheel, but had trouble getting the right lighting to really do them justice.  Cafe Pink actually has a very very subtle shimmer that is so pretty in real life!  And Calla Lily is much much prettier than these pics show. And French Roast! And...

Here's the wheel indoors:

And outside: 

As you can see, I am still working on the quality of my photos and lighting :/  And backdrops!- do you like the paper plate I used for my hand shot?  ;)  

Colors pictured are (2 coats of each):

1) Revlon Colorstay Calla Lily
2) Revlon Colorstay Pale Cashmere
3) Revlon Colorstay Cafe Pink
4) Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink
5) Revlon Colorstay Wild Strawberry
6) Revlon Colorstay Rich Raspberry
7) Revlon Colorstay Sorbet
8) Revlon Colorstay Marmalade
9) Revlon Colorstay Delicious
10) Revlon Colorstay Red Carpet
11) Revlon Colorstay Velvet Rope
12) Revlon Colorstay Cayenne
13) Revlon Colorstay Fall Mood
14) Revlon Colorstay French Roast (could have used a third coat)
15) Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones
16) Revlon Colorstay Stormy Night
17) Revlon Colorstay Provence
18) Revlon Colorstay Amethyst
19) Revlon Colorstay Bold Sangria
20) Revlon Colorstay Midnight
21) Revlon Colorstay Stiletto
22) Revlon Colorstay Sequin

My Favorites are Cafe Pink, Marmalade and Delicious!  Yes, boring and traditional but I can't help it, that's just what I am always drawn to.  I have tried to love greens and blues but so far to no avail...

I saw online that Revlon has come out with some new nude Colorstay shades in a display with neon lipcolors.  Yay!  Can't wait to add some new shades to my collection!  






No comments:

Post a Comment