Thursday, January 31, 2013

Prime example of why I'm not posting pics yet...


Here's a pic of the mani I did for Christmas.  My nails are a bit longer now, this is right after I had to cut them all off :/  As you can see, lighting is bad and pic was taken with a cell phone :/

I like this mani though :) Just wish I had longer nails/ better pics and pics to do it justice.

I used China Glaze Adventure Red-y as a base (1 coat wonder),
then a coat of Wet N' Wild Fergie No Place Like Home glitter,
then an unnamed LA Colors silver glitter on the tips (reminiscent of Essie Set In Stones),
then I stamped a snowflake on my accent finger and glued a little holographic star in the middle of that.  Topped it all off with Seche.
Then I went to the grocery store and was complimented by the cashier with a knowing smile.  She must be a nail addict too, she had gorgeously manicured tips and I couldn't help but notice she was wearing OPI liquid sand polish in purple "Can't Let Go" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment