Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani- OPI Color So Hot It Berns/ Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Nail Treatment review



Here's my Valentine's Day mani!  As usual I used my SH Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Nail Treatment as a base coat followed by 2 coats of OPI Color So Hot It Berns and Seche on top.  I added a little FIMO clay heart on my accent nail.



I just noticed today how strong and healthy my nails look!!!  They were in very rough shape a couple months ago, peeling like crazy and all the edges had little splits.  Not anymore!!  I have been faithfully using Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Nail Treatment for 6 weeks now.  (For the record, I am not paid to rave about this stuff, I bought it based on online reviews!) 

I didn't see any difference at all the first few weeks but all of a sudden today I took a good look at them and was like WOW!  They just look so healthy and feel so strong without being brittle at all.  No peelies, no splits!  

I feel like I could grow my nails as long as I want now!  But I am on the fence about that because growing my nails out means I won't be able to play my guitar...and texting/typing on my phone will be harder.  I feel handicapped by long nails but they're so pretty!  Maybe I'll grow them out a little :)

Back to Sally...I didn't want to try a treatment as a base coat.  I was worried that my polish would chip, not last as long, etc, but no problems in that department!  I feel bad for all the other base coats and treatments sitting in my pile going unused, but I think this is IT, this is the one for me!  I just bought a back up <3

No comments:

Post a Comment