Friday, February 15, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust- London!

Here is London, my latest Zoya Pixie Dust collection polish I ordered about 20 seconds after I painted my nails with my first one, Godiva.  


I am in love with London!!!! For so many reasons!  This is my absolute favorite shade of gray regardless of brand/texture/finish!  It has perfect application and only needs two coats.  No base or top coat- just two coats period!  It dries relatively quickly and if it's anything like Godiva it will wear forever!  I love this even more than Godiva.  This is my new favorite Zoya polish, second to Godiva.  The texture is a nice fine grit that I prefer over OPI Liquid Sand and the sparkle!!!!!

Unfortunately my cell phone camera doesn't adequately capture the sparkle, but here's a close up to kind of give you an idea: (yeah I know, I need to step up the cuticle cream regimen!)

So, the perfect color, perfect application, perfect texture, perfect sparkle, excellent wear...I mean, what more could I ask for in a polish???   Of course I ordered another shade right after I put this on, lol!  I have Vespa on the way :)  If I fall in love with that then Nyx might be next.  I am trying so hard to be good and only ordering 1 at a time.  Hoping that I will forget about the rest of the collection- hah, yeah right!  This might be my favorite collection of nail polish of all time.  

A couple more pics (click to enlarge!):


Today I am bringing my rebellious Canon Rebel to the shop!  So hopefully I will be able to take really nice pics when Vespa gets here.

Have a great day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment