Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zoya London update

I wore that Zoya London for 4 days straight before I even had noticeable tip wear!
I never wear one color for that long, it's love!

One little problem though- because it is recommended not to use a base or top coat with the Pixie Dust polishes I ended up with some peeling and splitting after 4 days of not wearing my Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 as a base coat :/

Next time I wear my Zoya Pixie Dust polish I am going to go against manufacturer recommendation and use my base coat and see what happens.  (Vespa is coming in the mail any day now!) Of course I won't use a top coat though- I love that matte sparkle textured finish!!!

Bad news about my Canon Rebel- it needs a shutter replacement and cost to repair will be $175.  Looks like I will be using my cell phone for pics for awhile :/

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment