Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend mani: Essie Fiji

My Canon Rebel really is a rebel :(  I have to bring it to a repair shop this week, it has just gone haywire.  So  today I have a pic taken with my Droid instead.  Essie Fiji, my all-time favorite pink!


This weekend I had to relocate to my mom's house for a day because we lost electricity in the storm.  Of course I brought my manicure kit!  I painted my nails and then my sister's nails with a base coat of Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Extra Moisturizing, then two coats of Essie Fiji, then a top coat of Seche Vite.  Then we went out on the town and had a great time!!!  We are both in love with this color, we were showing people at the bar our matching manis, lol.  I know she reads my blog so I want to send a shout out to my little sis- let's do it again soon, was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment